Connectivities to open in a Production Server

Oct 24, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Hi!

I put my project, who's working like a charme in my localhost, in a production server but the chart does not appear. I think it's because connectivities issues.

My localhost has (almost) full access to internet but in my server connectivity is limited.

I need to know what links I need to request the open.

Thanks
Coordinator
Oct 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Hi,

Do you see any javascript errors in web site on production server? Do you have javascript output of the chart?

Regards,
Vangel
Oct 24, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Edited Oct 24, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I have firebug with no errors. I try in IE to and no visible errors. In my localhost the chart is display with
<div id="chart_container" data-highcharts-chart="0">
<div id="highcharts-0" class="highcharts-container" style="position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 1086px; height: 400px; text-align: left; line-height: normal; z-index: 0; font-family: "Lucida Grande","Lucida Sans Unicode",Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; left: 0.333328px; top: 0px;"> ..... </div>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
</script>
And in my server is not working:
<div id="chart_container">NOTHING HERE!!!!<div>
<script type="text/javascript">
SAME SCRIPT THAT IN LOCALHOST
</script>
Thanks in advance
Coordinator
Oct 24, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Seems that the javascript code is generated by DotNet.Highcharts library but is not executed on page load ($(document).ready).
Can you check whether some other javascript code is executed on page load? And whether all your javascript files are loaded correctly in the page?