Jul 15, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Edited Jul 15, 2014 at 9:03 AM
does anyone have an idea how to do the following:
- I'm trying to build the x axis month wise. (tick marks)
- Each December (tick mark) should have a label.
- Each December should have x axis plot line
- Between Decembers there should be a year label (I guess, this would be label for June)
Right now I'm trying to modify "TimeDataWithInrregularIntervals" example. My data looks similar to "Winter20072008" Series, except:
- I have always only one value for one month (not like in example, where you can find several values for April)
- Sometimes I don't have values for each month, e.g. I have values from January to March and then from June to December
- Sometimes I have values for several years (and sometimes some month value does't exist)
I'm not sure if I need to categorized the x axis?
Do I have to set pointStart and pointInterval in Series?
I would appreciate every hint.